WINNER OF THE MEL BARTLEY OUTSTANDING BRANCH AWARD IN 2001, 2002, 2006 and 2020
The Toronto Branch provides opportunities for members to network and educational programs related to the mining and mineral exploration industries. In addition, we are dedicated to supporting university and college students by creating opportunities to interact with industry members and funding.
Vision Through technical knowledge exchange and community involvement our members will gain global leadership skills and expertise.
Mission We are committed to supporting the technical networks and communities that our members call home.
- • Facilitate technical knowledge exchange
- • Develop Student Outreach
- • Increase CIM membership
- • Create industry alliances
- • Provide networking opportunities
- • Promote awareness - positive community engagement