Barlow Medal for Best Geological Paper
1. The award is presented annually, and there may be more than one recipient in any given year.
2. The winning paper will be selected by the Barlow Medal for Best Geological Paper Committee, chaired by the Vice-President-Elect of the Geological Society.
3. The Committee shall present its report and recommendations to CIM Council not later than the last Council prior to the CIM Conference & Exhibition.
4. When reasonably possible, the recipient shall be expected to receive the award in person during the course of the CIM Conference & Exhbition following the announcement of the award, or at such a time or place as CIM Council may direct.
5. Nominees should be CIM National Members.