Rory Kempster Memorial Earth Science Scholarship
The New Brunswick Branch of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM-NB) invites application for the $2,000 CIM New Brunswick Branch Rory Kempster Memorial Earth Science Scholarship, tenable at a degree granting Canadian University or Institute of Technology from students meeting our eligibility requirements:
- Entering second or subsequent years of study leading to a first degree in a earth science discipline (geology, mining, geology, etc.);
- Interested in a career in the earth sciences;
- Scholastic ability/ achievement;
- Financial need;
- Interests outside of earth science;
- Born in New Brunswick or resided in New Brunswick for a minimum of five years or have immediate family residing in New Brunswick.
Individuals interested in applying for the $2,000 CIM-NB Branch Rory Kempster Memorial Earth Science Scholarship should complete and return the scholarship form below before January 30, 2016.
Ms. Michele Coleman P. Eng, P. Geo.
515 King Street
Note: Re-application and/or applications for subsequent years of study will be judged on a equal basis with all new applications. Additional details, including application forms and inquiry contact information are available at New Brunswick CIM Website or directly from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the scholarship application form, click here.