Property and Operations of Campbell Red Lake Mines, Limited
THE property of Campbell Red Lake Mines, Limited, is in Balmer township, Red Lake area, Patricia portion of Kenora district, Ontario. It consists of a group of twelve claims which had been staked and re-staked a number of times before George W. and Colin A. Campbell staked them in 1944. Messrs. Brewis and White incorporated Campbell Red Lake Mines, Limited, in July, 1944, to acquire these claims from the Campbell brothers, and in November of the same year re-assigned their option on the controlling interest of the treasury shares to the Dome Exploration Company (Quebec), Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dome Mines, Limited.
andesite, diamond drilling, diorite, ore, syenite, Gold, Mill, Mills, Ore, Ores, Rock, Rocks