The Noranda Change House

THOSE familiar with the development of the Horne mine can readily appreciate that more and more accommodation bas been required for underground labour as the mine has grown . A permanent fire-proof change house, 30ft. by 75 ft., was built in 1927 to accommodate 194 men. This was extended to 30 ft. by 92 ft. in 1928 to accommodate 296 men, and to 30ft. by ll0 ft . in 1930 to accommodate 398 men .
Keywords: Air, bouse, dumb waiter, headframe, Noranda Mines, relative dimensions, Change, Noranda, Pipe, Shafts, steel, Steels, Water, Waters
Full Access to Technical Paper
PDF version for $20.00