Technical program - plenary session
The PLENARY SESSION will host some of the world’s leading experts to discuss:
- The Next Generation of Nuclear Power
- Uranium Resources – Exploration and New Mines
- Uranium Processing – Milling, Refining, Conversion and
- Regulatory and Public Issues.
The TECHNICAL SESSIONS will include papers on:
- Uranium Processing
- Refining / Conversion / Fuel Fabrication
- Reactor Designs and Decommissioning (invited papers only)
- Decommissioning and Reclamation of Mines and Mills
- Radiation Safety and Advances
- Regulatory Requirements and Expectations
- Environmental and Safety Advances and Best Practices
- Uranium Deposit Geology & Mineralogy – Relevance to Mining and Processing.
- Current uranium mining operations around the world
- Advances in uranium mining technology
- Waste rock management.
- Current uranium milling operations around the world
- Advances in uranium extraction processes (leaching, SX, CCD, etc.)
- In situ recovery (ISR) – operations, processing and restoration
- Tailings management
- Liquid effluent management.
- Current operations around the world
- Advances in uranium refining, conversion and fuel fabrication.