The biggest CSR & sustainability conference in Europe will return, May 2010.
Please see the 10 page Event Brochure for full details of the 2010 conference.
The Responsible Business Summit is the best CSR networking opportunity in 2010
Last year, delegates included representatives from companies like:
- Arcelor Mittal
- BAE Systems
- Best Buy
- Bank of America
- Eli Lilly
- F Hoffman La Roche
- ING Group
- JP Morgan
- Man Group
- Procter & Gamble
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- The Body Shop
- Tiffany and Co
- TUI Travel
For more details on the senior CR professionals you’ll meet at the Summit, go here
What’s going to change for 2010
- Better-directed speakers: We know that at previous events our speakers have not always stuck closely to the topic of their presentation. This year, they will have far more direction, and will be expected to reach the high standards our delegates expect of them.
- More active participation: You’ve told us you want to get more involved in the conference, and we intend to let you. This year’s Summit will have a different structure, designed to give you more chances to participate and interact with our expert speakers.
- Less powerpoint: Death by powerpoint isn’t a nice way to go. We’re going to make sure we don’t have any blood on our hands this year by banning all but the most essential slides.
- Better moderation: Better moderators = better sessions. More searching questions,
more questions from the audience, and better timekeeping. We’re on the lookout for good moderators now – if you have any suggestions, let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More networking opportunities: Meeting people and forming relationships are fundamental parts of the conference experience. Lunchbreaks and coffeebreaks often aren’t enough. So we’re introducing speed networking, amongst other things, to make sure you get your address book as full as possible.