The Global Ethics Summit, February 23-24 at the Grand Hyatt in New York, leverages the collective expertise of Dow Jones and Ethisphere in business, ethics and anti-corruption to provide an unparalleled conference program, featuring an unmatched agenda, editorially driven content and roster of compliance experts.
In just two days, you’ll gain the strategies and best practices you need to avoid trouble in today's critical global marketplace.
Already signed on to participate in exclusive keynote sessions are:
- Brackett Denniston, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, General Electric
- Charles L. Harrington, Chairman & CEO, Parsons
- Andy Hinton, Chief Compliance Officer & Associate General Counsel, Google
- Georg Kell, Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
Agenda topics include:
- What 2010 will mean for the evolution & enforcement of compliance regulations
- Doing compliance right, even during tough economic times
- Determining the appropriate level & practice of transparency
- How to best train a diverse workforce
- Trends & tips for dealing with regulators & enforcement officials
- Telling the CEO "No"
- Avoiding risks when selecting suppliers, partners, distributors/resellers & other third party agents
- The opportunities, challenges & obligations of emerging markets