The annual GMIC conference is the pivot point for the thought leaders, decision-makers, and hands-on practitioners who are working to transform the global meetings industry. Sessions combine solid, state-of-the-art knowledge with a format that is interactive, experiential, and fun.
Join us at the only conference that gathers leaders and innovators in the global green meeting industry together in one place.
The Green Meeting Industry Council is the leading meetings association seeking to transform the global meetings industry through sustainability. GMIC has led the development of sustainability standards and metrics that are endorsed by the industry s a whole. Conference participants will receive CEU/CMP credits for session attendance. The 2010 Sustainable Meetings Conference is the test launch for GMIC’s new green meeting professional certification program that will be based on the APEX Green Meeting Standards.
Top Five Reasons to Attend GMIC 2010
1. Develop Quality Business Connections.
- Connect with industry leaders who have a reputation for integrity and a commitment to green meeting practices.
2. Identify Tools and Resources for Implementing Green Strategies.
- Learn the latest in green standards for suppliers. Participate in case studies addressing the ROI of going green within the industry.
3. Associate with Leading Green Meeting and Industry Experts.
- Join the GMIC at the forefront of moving the industry toward accepted green meeting standards at the premiere event for sustainable education within the meetings industry.
4. Evaluate Industry Trends and Standards in the Global Green Meeting Movement.
- Learn how the international market place is embracing sustainability and what this means for your organization and attendees.
5. Experience the Leaders’ Track for Professional Practitioners in the Field of Meetings Management.
- Participate in case studies to discuss the ROI of greening your meetings and events and develop strategies for overcoming challenges and partnering with suppliers for program success