The Peruvian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (PCCC) recognizes the importance of CSR and invites you to a multi-stakeholder dialogue where representatives from the Government of Peru, Canada, Mining Industry and others will share their views and experiences about this important matter.
This event is being sponsored by PCCC's Leadership Member, OGILVY RENAULT - one of Canada's leading full-service law firms, which has the experience and resources to advise Canadian and international clients with domestic and global mining interests.
- Walter Casquino: President, INGEMMET, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Government of Peru
- Marketa D. Evans: Extractive Sector CSR Counsellor at Government of Canada, DFAIT
- Ross Gallinger: Senior Vice-President, Health, Safety & Sustainability, IAMGOLD
- Kevin P.C.J. D’Souza: Director Community Relations, Barrick Gold Corporation
- Michael Torrance: Lawyer, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Ogilvy Renault
- Louis Vos: IFC Mining, Business Development Senior Investment Officer, Latin America and Caribbean
- Facilitated by: Andrea Mandel-Campbell (Co-Anchor BNN)