Collaborating for Sustainable Change
Mark your calendars and plan to attend CBSR's 8th Annual Summit on CSR.
Our theme "Collaborating for Sustainable Change", builds on last year's successful Summit on Transformational CSR.
Effective internal and external collaboration are critical elements in driving a CSR/Sustainability strategy, better business performance and organizational change. Through leadership panels, keynote presentations and interactive breakout sessions.
Summit attendees will learn:
- Why collaboration is an essential factor in demonstrating leadership in CSR
- How to collaborate with employees to encourage a culture of innovation
- How to collaborate with suppliers, customers and industry leaders to improve performance
- Recent examples and effective practices in developing, evaluating and managing high impact partnerships
We are very pleased to confirm that our growing list of speakers includes:
- Dr. Karl-Henrik Robèrt, Founder of The Natural Step
- Mike Pedersen, Group Head, Corporate Operations at TD Bank Financial Group
Many thanks to Summit sponsors:
- AstraZeneca Canada
- Hill & Knowlton Canada
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- The Co-operators Group Ltd.
- InterfaceFLOR Canada Inc.