Corporate-nonprofit (or government) partnerships are essential to any company’s community involvement efforts. Yet partnerships present corporate citizenship professionals with formidable challenges -- and many headaches. Sadly, few partnerships deliver to their full potential for either the company or the community. This leaves many corporate citizenship professionals involved in community partnerships scratching their heads in confusion or throwing their hands up in frustration.
In this webinar, Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship faculty member Bea Boccalandro will demystify corporate-community partnerships by helping you understand why partnerships under perform. In this webinar we will share research findings that indicate what can help break out of this low-results paradigm. It will showcase how companies are creating high impact partnerships and give you concrete next steps to immediately boost the value created by your partnerships.
Join us for this webinar and learn:
- What are the root causes of the challenges and headaches associated with partnering, and how to manage these
- What really matters in a partner
- What elements are essential for highly effective, long-term partnerships
- The key steps to managing partnerships successfully and painlessly
- How to effectively exit unproductive partnerships