The Virtual Energy Forum is...
- Discover sustainability strategies & energy-efficient practices
- Learn about renewable & alternative energies
- Implement green building operations
- Questions answer in real-time by energy experts via live videos
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
A free conference that brings together stakeholders in the energy industry with potential customers, policy makers, and investors. The event, which meets twice a year and features live video presentations, real-time Q & A and a virtual exhibit floor, answers the need many senior executives have today--to better understand how to implement renewable and cost-saving energy-efficient practices in business.
The conference meets entirely online, making it time and cost-efficient to attend from the convenience of any computer, offering a greener way to gather. The Virtual Energy Forum features . . .
- Live video keynote presentations from renewable energy and sustainability thought leaders.
- Get your questions answered by these experts in real-time!
- Live video track presentations feature case studies in industries such as consumer goods, healthcare, government, education and retail.
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor featuring product & service solutions from energy innovators.
- Chat live with exhibitors or other attendees and exchange contact information.