This one day course will provide shortcuts through the plethora of corporate responsibility (CR) advice, and give you a chance to reflect on what is important for your company. The course has been designed and facilitated by Business in the Community’s most experienced staff
Who should attend?
The course has been designed for people taking on corporate responsibility within their job or those who want a broader understanding of CR issues within their company.
What will I get out of attending?
- Practical techniques for getting internal buy-in from the top to the bottom of the company;
- Understanding the benefits to your business of being responsible;
- Learning from examples of other companies;
- Relating the day to your own company situation by scoping out what CR means for your company;
- Tools and resource materials to develop your own action plan;
- Case studies and practical interactive learning in a facilitated environment.