Online social media networks have become an increasingly important way to connect with stakeholders. This webinar, led by the CEO of one of the sustainable marketplace's most utilized social networks, will explore the power of online communities targeting sustainability and how they can be tapped to drive value creation across the business.
- Gain never-before-addressed insights into why social media have become the sustainability professional's hottest networking tool.
- Learn why and how your company should be using online social media to engage your customers, employees, activists and other sustainability-oriented stakeholders.
- Explore such platforms as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Justmeans – and learn which you should be fully engaged in and why.
- Learn how to develop the right incentives for building communities and keeping them engaged.
- Understand and tap the ROI of social media and learn what metrics you should be using to measure it.