Through a combination of corporate case studies and expert panels, Corporate Water Footprinting will offer practical advice on how water management can help companies save energy and costs and protect the watersheds in which they operate. One major focus of this year’s event is corporate engagement with policy makers and NGOs over water issues. Additionally the event will examine the latest standards and methodologies for water footprinting and labelling.
Topics to be cover
- Water as part of a sustainability strategy
- The development of local, regional and national water policy – the likely impact for corporates
- Corporate engagement on water policy – the opportunities and dangers
- Stakeholder engagement on water issues – working with communities on water issues
- The human right to water – the controversial issue that corporate water users are now being asked to address
- The development of a water market – how much will water cost?
- Energy-water-carbon nexus – saving money and carbon through water efficiency
- Green tech for water efficiency
- Latest footprinting methodologies – case studies and the development of recognised standards for water footprinting