The SEA is pleased to announce a just-in-time seminar on Sustainable Recovery Strategies. This new 3-day seminar offers to senior executives a unique combination of:
- Insight into the lessons from the recession and why we can’t go back to the old economy
- Understanding of the trends, drivers and opportunities in the new economy – the new normal
- Visions of sustainable businesses operating in a sustainable economy
- Business Models based on innovation for the recovery period and for long-term sustainability and profitability
- Tools and Strategies for identifying competitive advantage and creating sustainable business strategies
- Change Management Techniques for transforming corporate culture toward sustainability
- Alumni Services to support our graduates as champions of change
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE SUSTAINABLE RECOVERY STRATEGIES SEMINAR
This seminar is focused on the needs of senior executives in business and government and, therefore, requires a significant
financial and time commitment. As such, you have the right to know what your return on investment will be.
A sustainable approach to business, often focused initially on eco-efficiency, has boosted profits for many companies and created an investment platform for longer-term corporate transformation.The Seminar will present models, tools, tactics and action opportunities to improve your business performance in the short-term.
Leaders must know how to manage culture change effectively—and change usually starts at the top. A unique element of the Seminar is its emphasis on personal values development, employee enrollment tactics and techniques for transformative corporate learning. These skills can spell the difference between success and failure.
While based on the latest rigorous research, the seminar program is a practical one, rooted in the realities of today’s business world but with a firm vision of the future. Your key take-aways include:
- The SEA Sustainable Business Model
- Strategy tools to identify business opportunities
- Implementation and leadership techniques
- A sustainability vision and early action plan for your business