The Women In Leadership Foundation (WIL) would like to invite you to attend our 3rd Annual Ontario Women in Business Luncheon: Managing Change & Sustainability
. This luncheon is a part of our National Speaker Series, presented by TD Bank Financial Group, which showcases female role models in business and fosters the expansion of networks.
Hear six inspirational business women who will share their green philosophies, stories of success, and how they overcame obstacles to survive and thrive.
- Karen Clarke-Whistler, AVP & Chief Environmental Officer, TD Bank Financial Group
- Kim Marshall, VP Finance & Administration, Ontario Power Authority
- Judith Lipp, Executive Director, Toronto Renewable Energy Co-operative
- Rose Gage, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Schneider Electric
- Moderated by: Dianne Buckner, CBC Television
- Kelly Drennan, Founder, Fashion Takes Action - Voted as top 30 most inspiring, newsworthy women to watch by Flare Magazine
11:00 am to 12:00 pm: Networking, Exhibits, and Lunch
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm: Panel presentation
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm: Q&A